Hello Everyone, It is hard to believe that another year has come and I am once again setting goals for a new year. This year I am keeping them few and simple. For those of you who have been around for a while, you may remember that I am not a fan of resolutions (you can read more about that HERE). So in place of resolutions, here are my goals for 2016….
- Be consistent on my meal plan
- Hit new PR’s in all of the major lifts
- Get back in to spinning
- Finally become certified as a personal trainer
- Blog more
- Find a new job that I love as much as the one I have (we are moving to another state)
- Work on being happier with the progress I am making
- De-clutter my life of both possessions and things that are holding me back
- Concentrate on making my kids more active.
- Be more organized
I know it may sound silly, but with all the changed going on in my life right now, these are about all of the goals I can handle. I would love to hear about some of your goals for the year. Leave them in the comments below!!!