Hey everyone!! It is Wednesday, so that means I will be sharing one of my workouts from the week. This week I am sharing shoulders. I have really been concentrating on making shoulder gains lately so for me this is the most important day in my workout week. As always, when completing this workout you should keep the weight as high as you can to be able to complete the listed reps.
1. Superset lateral raises 4 sets of 10 and face pulls 4 sets of 15
2. Shoulder press 4 sets if 10
3. Front raises 4 a sets of 12
4. Shrugs 4 sets of 12
5. Reverse bent flys 4 sets of 12
Hope you enjoy this workout as much as I did!!
Hey Everyone, In the past I have shared with you my Low Carb Protein Pancake recipe. While I think it is super yummy, there are times (like on a carb-up leg day) when my diet calls for more carbs. On these days I make clean, higher carb pancakes and they are DELICIOUS. So here it is, the recipe that I use to make a pancake. (Yes, I only make one, because I have no self control
- 1/4 cup of oatmeal
- 1/2 scoop of vanilla protein (I used 1st Step Pro Wellness)
- 2 egg whites,
- 1/4 cup of cottage cheese
- Put all ingredients into a blender ( I use a mini chopper like this one)
- Mix together and prepare like a pancake
- Top with ingredients of your choice. (I used blueberries and sugar-free syrup)
Hope that you think this is as delicious as I do.
If you have any questions feel free to post them in the comments below.
Hey Everyone, Today was definitely a struggle but of course I got my prep in. As you may remember from previous posts, I am on a rather strict diet now for the Bodybuilding.com challenge and the Labrada Lean Body Challenge. I have organized this food prep post by macro-nutrients to give you a little better idea of how I am filling my macros.
- Chicken Breast (baked and sprinkled with Mrs. Dash original blend)
- Ground turkey (browned in a pan and prepared with Mrs. Dash Taco seasoning, stir-fry blend peppers and salsa)
- Protein Powder
- Tuna salad (check out my healthier recipe)
- Eggs (prepared with salsa)
- Quest Bars
- Oatmeal (Portioned out to be prepared each day)
- Rice (steamed in my rice cooker)
- Green beans
- Egg Yolks
- Olive oil
In the end a typical day will look like this
- Meal 1- Protein shake, a fat source
- Meal 2- Eggs and Oatmeal
- Meals 3, 4, and 5. A prepared meat accompanied by a serving of vegetables
- Meal 6 Quest bar
I will be using the rice and protein powder post workout.
If you have any questions please feel free to leave them in the comments below. I have tried to include a link to all possible items so you can actually see what I use.
If you would like to know more about my Challenge Plan, click HERE
If you would like the shopping list for this prep, click HERE
If you would like to know what supplements I will be using in this challenge click HERE
Hey Everyone, Every week I have to sit down and make out my shopping list of foods I need to buy to be ready to prep my food on Sunday. Obviously everything on my list comes from my meal plan for the week. Here is what I will be buying this week. When possible I have linked to the product so that you can see the exact brand I buy
- chicken breast
- extra lean ground turkey
- green beans
- vanilla protein powder (I almost always use chocolate)
- cottage cheese
- Quest bars
- greek yogurt
- Peanut butter
- Mrs. Dash Taco Seasoning
I am currently participating in not only the Bodybuilding.com 200k Transformation Challenge but also the Labrada Transformation challenge. So I am following a specific diet to help me reach my goals.
If you would like more information about my challenge plan, check HERE
Be sure to check back to get more info on my diet and exercise plan for this challenge!!
Hey everyone, this is coming a bit late, but better late than never, right? Well week 3 has some and gone and I am still up in the air about whether it was successful or not. Don’t get me wrong, it was successful in the fact that I did stick to my plan, and while I was really busy, I somehow managed to get in everything I had to. I was however rather disappointed because I didn’t really see very much of a change appearance wise when I took progress pictures. So since the change really wasn’t there, I had to look for other things to make myself proud. So here is my list of celebrations for the week.
- I increased my skull crushers to 40 lbs
- I found out I will be featured on the Quest Nutrition website. I LOVE Quest bars!!!
- I got everything in, even though I was SUPER busy
- I weighed myself in, and was down 6 lbs since starting this challenge (I don’t worry about weight but it was nice to see things are changing)
Now I am focusing on staying positive, because I know if I keep on the path, and trust the plan, change will happen!!
Want more info on my challenge plan click HERE!